Terms and Conditions
Biz Series demo program: Qualified individuals may receive a demo of Jabra Biz 2300 or 2400ll series headset (or comparable product) subject to the terms and conditions below.
Eligibility: The Biz Series demo program is open to “Qualified Individuals” in India only. A Qualified Individual is defined as an individual who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of audio communications products and solutions for his or her organization. Organizations must have a minimum of 50 potential headset users.
To request a Biz Series demo from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at http://www.apac.jabra.com/c/sg/bizseries and must speak with a Jabra representative to confirm eligibility requirements and be qualified. This program is available while supplies last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is prohibited.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a demo unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office.
- By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.
Guidelines on the scale of the offer*:
- 50% > 10,000 headsets
- 40% > 5,000 headsets
- 30% > 2,000 headsets
- 20% > 1,000 headsets
- 10% > 100 headsets
The offer ends on Dec 31st 2017.