Terms and conditions
- A qualified individual who filled this form will be offered a Jabra trial unit (up to 20 headsets) for testing.
- The ‘up to 50%’ discount offer on Jabra Biz 1500 purchases is valid for Jabra customers only.
- The actual discount offered is subject to the number of headsets purchased and the customer’s purchase history with Jabra and/or Jabra authorised distributors and resellers.
- Guidelines on the scale of the offer*:
- 50% > 10,000 headsets
- 40% > 5,000 headsets
- 30% > 2,000 headsets
- 20% > 1,000 headsets
- 10% > 100 headsets
- The offer ends on Dec 31st 2017.
- Eligible to organisations based in Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. A ‘qualified individual’ is a person who is either a decision-maker or someone with a high degree of influence over purchase decisions related to communication products for his/her business.
- Jabra distributors, partners, or resellers are not eligible.
- Individuals or organisations filling in the form are committed to participate in a follow-up call and/or meeting with an authorised Jabra representative.
- Individuals or organisations receiving the Jabra Biz 1500 trial unit are committed to participate in a follow-up call and/or meeting with an authorised Jabra representative.
- Jabra’s general purchase terms and conditions apply to all products purchased.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers and/or price discounts on Jabra Biz 1500.
- The trial offer is limited to one trial unit (up to 20 headsets) per company.
- The discount offer can be accepted directly through an in-house Jabra representative. For more information, write to Mr Alvin Saputra at email@example.com
- Jabra reserves the right to extend the offer, and to refuse any request, cancel the promotion, and/or alter the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
- This offer is the exclusive property of Jabra. Use and/or mention of the offer without a verbal and/or written approval from Jabra is strictly prohibited.