Terms and conditions
- Evolve 75e demo program: Qualified individuals may receive a demo of Jabra Evolve series headset (or comparable product) for evaluation, subject to the terms and conditions below.
- This offer is open to “qualified individuals” in Hong Kong, India, Taiwan, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand. A Qualified Individual is defined as an end-customer who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of communications products for their company. Companies must have a minimum of 50 potential users of headsets using a softphone as their primary phone platform. All enquiries will be qualified by a Jabra sales representative.
- Eligible participants who purchase a minimum of 50 Qualified Products will receive one (1) free Qualified Product. The Qualified Products received free in the deployment stage must be like product to that purchased.
- To request an Evolve series demo from Jabra, Qualified Individuals must fill out a request form at http://www.apac.jabra.com/c/in/evolve75e and must speak with a Jabra representative to confirm eligibility requirements and be qualified. This program is available while supplies last.
- Jabra reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Jabra products are strictly not for resale. Any trial units identified for resale will result in legal action by Jabra.
- This promotion is the exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorized parties without the expressed and written consent by Jabra is prohibited.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one unit per company.
- Jabra distributors, alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a demo unit.
- Jabra reserves the right to deny any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is governed by applicable laws in the country of the regional Jabra sales office.
By participating in this program Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these terms and conditions.