Terms and conditions
- As an end-customer, you have the opportunity to trial one Jabra Evolve™ 80, one Jabra Evolve 65, one Jabra Evolve 75 or one Jabra Evolve 40 headset for a limited period of 14 days subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer of a trial Jabra Evolve headset is valid from 1st January to 31st December 2017. Any enquiries sent after that date will not be valid and processed.
- This offer is open to ‘Qualified individuals’ in ASEAN countries.
- A Qualified Individual is defined as an end-customer who is either a decision maker or has a high degree of influence over purchasing decisions of communications products for their company. Companies must have a minimum of 100 potential users of headsets using a softphone as their primary phone platform. All enquiries will be qualified by a Jabra sales representative.
- Should you be purchasing a Jabra Evolve product for personal use, you may be eligible for a discount to purchase online via the Jabra website.
- Any end-user company receiving a Jabra headset for a trial period are committed to answer a brief evaluation questionnaire after the trial period and to take a follow-up meeting with Jabra.
- The trial Jabra Evolve headset will be sent by post or provided at a meeting with Jabra. Please allow up to 20 days before you receive your headset.
- End-customer companies have 14 days to trial the product, as per the date of delivery of the headset. After the 14-day trial period is over the Jabra headset must be returned to Jabra unless there is a special agreement with the Jabra Sales Representative.
- It will also be possible to purchase the headset through a Jabra partner. Contact Jabra Support by email. You can also call for more information.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount from Jabra and it is limited to one testing unit per company. Jabra distributors, Alliance partners or resellers are not eligible to receive a trial unit. Jabra reserves the right to refuse any request, cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
- The offer is exclusive property of Jabra and any use by unauthorised parties without verbal or written agreement with Jabra is prohibited.
- By participating in this program, Qualified Individuals accept and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.